Friday, March 2, 2018

Tumbling right into the weekend


      Hello! I'm posting on a Friday! Yay for small miracles. I'm still painting OCs in my watercolor pencils so here you go:

I was going for a bold look and I guess I achieved that. It's Ariana doing a fancy backflip. I decided I had to a full body drawing capturing movement and Ariana seemed like a good candidate because I can see her pull gymnastic moves like this with relative ease. Why the costume? She's a superhero. Thankfully the color scheme was only three colors but the skin tone was one of my regular colored pencils because my watercolor pencil set is only 12 pencils. It's a start as I have no other choice but to focus on traditional mediums right now (I have a job but I haven't gotten around to getting a replacement tablet because there are so many things I absolutely need, like clothes). I went with lining with my black pencil from my set cuz I thought it'd be easier and produce a thicker line. I wasn't wrong with the thicker line part. Easier? Not exactly, but whatever. Speaking of easier, last month was rough both personally and monetarily for my family and I have this idea but I had to make a poll before I did anything hasty because that's no fun. I'm going to post it here but it made more sense to post it on my Tumblr and Instagram accounts because I want an actual response, which I haven't gotten yet. 

A word of advice: Don't ever do what Shatterstar is doing. That gets you into the kind of trouble that would've gotten a smacking a couple generations back. Well, I wish you a happy weekend. Hope to come back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment