Monday, March 12, 2018

Modern Monday


      Hello! Let's start this week with fresh doodles:  






Oh look, it's modern!Frozen stuff. The north is getting tortured with the cold and getting hit with northeasters so I drew the doodle up top last Friday of 75% of the crew bundled up... Elsa has forgotten how to pretend to be normal ever since letting go... I obviously like the whole couple-wearing-one-scarf thing since I did it here with Kristanna. As much as I ship Helsa, I figure Hans wouldn't want to be right next the weirdo wearing a tank top and eating a Popsicle in such freakishly cold weather. I accidentally made a joke 😨 And today I got ahead of myself and drew Hans in a tuxedo. He's dressed to the nines but isn't sure if his dance partner is going to take his hand or not. The night of the Oscars, I made a quick sketch of Jimmy Kimmel's tuxedo jacket for future reference for this piece (yes, I used my sketch as reference) because I never see a man in a tuxedo outside of TV, living in South Florida where 95-98% of the people don't know how to dress because they spend 95% of the time dressed casual with flip flops as shoes (why do I keep using percentages?). His bowtie is actually his cravat he tied into a bow. Did he not find his bowtie in his luggage? Did he forget to pack it? (My headcanon is that he packed with the essentials for starting a life in Arendelle... How else did he have a coat of his own in the movie unless he was expecting to experience winter in Arendelle eventually? Yes, that's his coat because the designs on it don't match that of the guards' coats but do match those of his other clothes.) Did he wear it as a cravat at first but then have second thoughts while wearing it in that fashion? He clearly didn't have a problem with pairing the suit with the boots. 😆 Frozen the Broadway is opening soon but I have to get so much done, like get myself a bed, my driver's license, and my car running. It's on the wishlist along with Hamilton (although my family is like all excited that he's gonna open it in Puerto Rico next year). Well, I have work till Friday (Saturday counts as next week according to my job's scheduling) so let's see if I come back this week with more doodles or not. Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment