Monday, December 18, 2017

The sass is strong with this one... Flyboys


      Hello. I said Friday but I only drew two of the planned three doodles on Friday and didn't feel like posting it at that moment so I bring you one Poe and two Solos today:

On Friday, I drew Poe and Han. I didn't actually want to draw Poe winking, it just happened while I was fixing his "right" eye so I just winged it from there. Poe was drawn in the morning before I went to work. In fact, I kinda ran late to work because I got a bit confused, my dogs disturbed my sleep the night before so I ended up wasting some time with Poe Dameron but my mom got me to work on time. Worth it. For anyone that has seen the movie, do you think Poe and Connix are booty calls? Or is it just me? Han's not in this movie (I watched it this Saturday), but he does get mentioned and he was in the last movie so I drew young Han. The theme was new trilogy and original, so there. I accidentally typed Hans at one moment, whoops. He was drawn after work so there wasn't anymore sunlight to take a nice picture but I didn't put a filter on it either. I think he looks pretty damn good here. And Saturday, before I went to the theater to finally see it (I paid for my movie ticket and one of my sisters), I drew Kylo. I left the worst emo baddie for last. It's a joke. I admit now I didn't draw his hair as poofy as it usually appears but whatever. Imo, the movie was epic. Anybody that didn't see it as awesome is stupid and threatened by strong women and minorities as main characters. Also, everything you just said is wrong. There's so much going on in the Last Jedi and I think there was quite a bit of awesomeness in it, so go watch it. That is unless you're a thiry-something year old fanboy who still thinks the only good Star Wars is the original trilogy and that you are not a true Star Wars fan if you don't know the name of the alien bartender in scene yaddah-yaddah-yaddah... What's important is if you enjoy the story and the characters and the artistry behind these movies, that's what makes you a fan.

There's space on my index card for a porg. Should I draw one? Also, I'm thinking of scanning it, then inking them with my Sharpie pens I got from work a month ago because I should really start using them. I also want to do the same with my Frozen index card. I have seen artists on Instagram do best nine posts already and I'm gonna save that for December 30th because I think it would be more accurate then as it weighs out everything I've drawn and posted in the past year. I might go quiet during January, I'll make an official post if I go through with it, but that doesn't mean I won't be drawing. Just means I won't be posting during that time. Don't know if I'll doodle anything this week, hopefully I do. See you later, it's getting late here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment