Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cinnamon Rolls with lightsabers (and curse America)


      Hello! I've drawn more Star Wars characters for today's viewing so let's go!


It's Finn and Luke Skywalker! Both have handled the same lightsaber and fought head on with a dark-sider Skywalker, so I guess it makes sense to post them together. Is Finn a Jedi? Not sure, John Boyega left that question unanswered on a youtube video that my sister showed me yesterday... It's usually Jedi that find other Jedi or force-sensitive people, that's from the two established trilogies, so it's possible that he has some force sensitivity. The movie comes out soon so some of our questions will be answered then. I'm not too happy with how these guys came out, guess I'll have to practice them. Oh, before I move on, can I share my theory on The Last Jedi? I think Luke wants to end the Jedi because the lifestyle has become antiquated and it didn't stop two Skywalkers from turning to the dark side and screwing everyone else over at the same time. Not everyone has Padmé's temperament or are mentally stable. Now for an extra doodle:

This happens when you live in Florida and a whole week is forecasted to be under 70° Fahrenheit... My dogs usually sleep outside (not out in the open) but have slept two nights in a row in my room on their blankets on the floor, spent this early morning in my room warming up (because the whole day and night was mild up until 5 in the morning and was stay that way until 8) and I have to bring them in tonight. My lab mix doesn't need a sweater but I have her wear one (Labrador size is tight on her but Newfoundland is loose enough that she takes it off) while my Chihuahua mix wears her sweater and an old coat of hers all day long... I drew this last night actually, after a few days trying to figure out how to incorporate the joke "Elsa is up to it again" (I blame Elsa for frigid temps) and since Olaf's Frozen Adventure caused such a stink, I can imagine her cursing America for hurting her baby's feelings. Anna and Hans are confused as to how she cursed Americans though... they need to check their hair color 😂. Tomorrow is the day they decide the fate of net neutrality... I am not prepared to fork over money to get on the internet, especially since I post my art online, so I hope they leave it well alone. Tiny hands off my internet, off my lands, out of my country. Hopefully those women will take him down. I should come back Friday with more Star Wars doodles so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment