Monday, June 8, 2015

Do You Wanna Build A Dino?


      You're gonna hear me ROOOAAAAR. Sorry, I'm listening to it right now. Dinosaur Week has officially started, yay! To start it off, I have a doodle sort of inspired by what the latest problem is in this new Jurassic Park movie (Jurassic World) coming out this Friday (in the US). 

Screw snowmen, dinos are better than people, jk. This has taken me quite a while because I wanted them to look as closely as possible to the original style as is possible when I draw them, so yeah. Also, I had to add to the canvas size (Photoshop term) because I short-changed myself with how long this was going to be. I just love Anna's face in the last panel, though, and Hans is just freaking adorsables with that face ^-^  Well, I'm gonna leave you with a link that JP nerds will appreciate and say tune in tomorrow for more prehistoric madness. 

Link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/life-finds-a-way#.iwXV38oVX

No comments:

Post a Comment