Friday, May 29, 2015

TGIF randomness


      I'm working hard (well, trying to, I get distracted) on what will be presented during Dinosaur Week (I came up with that, check last post) so i haven't doodled anything else non-related. I do have something that happened weeks ago when I was doing sketches of a fan character of mine.

I went to fix the eyes and when I looked, well, I think it's kind of cute. This is not the final design but it does give a brand new perspective. Well enough with the Hanna-Barbara look. I took a Which Frozen Character Are You quiz Tuesday just for fun and this happens to be my result:

I told my sister she should have recorded my reaction because I kinda danced in my seat *tee hee*. And thank you Buzzfeed for calling me really hot and clever, I like the sound of that ;) Well, I gotta get going because I have a week of prehistoric fun I need to work on. Hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment