Friday, May 15, 2015

The things we do for "fun"


      Yay! I did it! I got a doodle done for this week and I actually did it in only a matter of hours. Ok, so did anybody hear about the Japanese game show incident? No? Here's a link in case you didn't: http://www.buzzfeed.com/nickguillory/there-is-a-japanese-gameshow-where-the-conestants-try-and-bl#.adRnM2Rng 

Well, I cooked up a little idea after I saw that and here it is: 

Poor Ryo got the short end of the stick. Maybe if he went against somebody wimpier, he could have won. Could have. And this is the guy expected to take over Takahashi Pest Control? The shame. I personally hate roaches. I find them creepy looking and plain disgusting so I'm glad I wasn't any of those girls. Oh, and about that Hans meme, I fixed it. 

Hope you have a roach-and-murderous-psychopath free weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment