Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm So Fancy (ppg)


      It's humpday and frankly this hasn't been a doodling week for me. It's not that I haven't been doodling, I have, but I haven't finished and yesterday I didn't really feel like drawing so I lip-synced. Yes, I lip-synced. But I do have something that I drew a whiles back on paper. 

Drew my Powerpuff characters for my friend and I scanned them because I sent the original copy. They are dressed more like their individual personalities with Annie obviously being a skater girl, Becky going the hipster route and Chloe being a bohemian hippie. Yes, Annie's hair is that long. Becky has a light bulb on her sweater because she's the smart one and that is supposed to be a feather sticking out of Chloe's hair because feather earrings are so boho. Hope your humpday goes well and that I can come back with a new doodle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment