Monday, June 22, 2015

I draw for real


      I had every intention of drawing on Friday but got lost on Pinterest when I went there for reference and lost the desire but I've been wanting to draw something more "realistic looking" for a while because my mom thinks that I draw quite good but thinks that I should focus on something other than cartoons so last night I looked up someone and started drawing. I'm still not finished with it and I had some trouble while drawing it but I like what I have so far:

Can anybody guess who this is before I finish it? I plan on starting an Instagram for this blog for those of you that might want to follow me there. If and when I set it up, I will post content from here and other stuff that might be Instagram exclusive or just random stuff that I found funny and sort of related to what I draw so... I'll let you know more about that later. Well, I've got a lot of stuff to do today so hopefully I'll come back later this week with some fresh doodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment