Saturday, June 13, 2015

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!


      This has been a nice week but I will take a break from drawing almost everyday by watching Tangled on Monday (because I'm so mature). I was originally going to draw a comedic comic for today but I didn't start working on it yesterday which I should have, and we went to watch Jurassic World today and spent the rest of the day hanging out so I decided to shorten it to this one doodle and hopefully I'll get around to the comic when I have the time and energy. 

The mighty king of the dinosaurs either has a problem or is quoting the Beatles (if you don't get the reference, I feel so sorry for you). So, I definitely recommend Jurassic World because it. was. freaking. AWESOME. I'm going to sign off now and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and that you enjoyed Dinosaur Week as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment