Friday, June 19, 2015

Them's Fighting Words


      I'm back! So it turns out I needed more than a one day rest because I just couldn't bring myself to draw something larger than an inch or so. I'm going to draw today (I have so many things in my head that I want to draw that I'm not sure where to start) but I'll post a little something that was already drawn because I did go a whole week without posting just to prep for last week. 

My handwriting is a bit faint here but I drew this for a friend because she happens to like my Frozen doodles. First time drawing Kristoff which is why he looks a little funny and I was going to draw their torsos but I didn't know how I was going to cross Kristoff's arms with the clothes he's wearing here so I just stopped there and didn't even bother with his shoulders ;P. I tried making them the same height because I figure they are even though in the movie we never see them even get close to each other to find out. Hope you guys have a nice weekend, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment