Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Don't Die That Easily


      I've been waking up late lately although I was the only one in my house awake before 9 Sunday but that's only because daylight savings screwed around with all other alarms but mine. So, thanks to that I've been feeling a little off lately even with my doodles but I drew another one of my personal projects:

Tamiko and Midori are helping me to introduce another character. The blonde is Janah, an alien from the planet Kaniim. I admit that I drew some inspiration from the very well known Superman but I've worked to make sure that she and her story are not a cheap copy. Janah came to Earth as a young adult after the destruction of her home planet and due to confusion and the sudden development of super powers, she basically threw a tantrum that we only wish we were capable of and attacked just about anything that was too close to her. She was calmed down and now serves as one of Earth's finest protectors (along with her co-workers). Whether she is the only survivor is up for debate but let's just say she may not be alone. Her super powers include: flight, super strength, super senses, super speed, X-ray vision, and invulnerability to human weaponry and the like. So yes, not even a nuclear explosion could leave a scratch on her Kaniimian body. And doesn't Tamiko look cute in her super suit? 

One of my biggest wishes is to go see New York, hopefully this year as my plans to go last year were squashed, and it would be nice if I could raise some spending money so if anyone is interested, you may help "sponsor" me by buying some cute chibi stickers from my Bittersweet and Super Teens collection. Or just wait for me to rant on how this just doesn't seem to be working and I didn't get to go, your choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment