Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Siryn Song


      It's a new month and spring is just around the corner, JUST AROUND THE RIVER BEND! Sorry, but it popped up in my mind and since there is no such thing as corners in the natural world... Anyway, I've been itching for a while now to draw some things but either I don't get around to it or I forget and never start then remember when I'm not doing anything and I actually got around to drawing one of these things, well sort of. 

This is most definitely one chic you don't want yelling at you. Siryn is pretty cool, even though she's suffered a lot in life so I would imagine that belting a sonic scream at someone would be quite therapeutic for her. I've been wanting to draw and color her in and now I've done it! I love her little "wings" so it felt cool to draw them and as much as I drew her in an older costume, I like her X-Factor one better and I modernized this one just a teensy weensy little bit to bring her into the 21st century because otherwise she'd look so totally 90's. Let's see if I come back with something Super Teens or Bittersweet related because it's been a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment