Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm Too Hot (Hot Damn!)


      Not trying to brag, but it's been pretty hot where I live. We have like two weeks or so with cold-ish weather and then we shoot up to the 90's. Someone mail me some snow! Anyways, why did I start blabbing about the weather? Because it inspired me...

My sisters had spring break last week but it felt more like summer so I got this little picture of Aidan relaxing in the sun in my head. I doubt New York looks like this right now but one can dream, right? I heard Uptown Funk a ton of times while working on this and it most certainly fits. Looking at this picture, it's a little hard to believe that I used to not be able to draw muscular guys and before that I even went quite a while without drawing boys because I just sucked at them. Thank God for improvement. Ok I'm signing off, hope you guys enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Had to edit a word in because I hadn't realized that I wrote it as "I even went quite a while without boys because I just sucked at them" which was not at all what I meant. I have never done anything with a boy worth oohing and aahing over so you can see why I had to fix it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete