Monday, February 2, 2015

The Invasion is Coming...


     Oops, I did it again... I went another week without anything new on here. Well, it all started with a picture I finished last Wednesday but then decided that it might be too soon to let the cat out of the bag (meow - stick your head back in there you mangy...) so I started another in the same style and universe as the first with plans to finish it on Friday. But Friday was just busy so I never got a chance to even turn on my computer :( . But now I'm back from outer space! 

This is an alien creation of mine. See what I did there? ;) This guy, Ecktoh, is of the species known as the Entenō, an obviously humanoid shaped, pointy eared, tailed (yes, that's a tail, not his privates - those are nicely covered with his loincloth) creature. Not all of them are blue-skinned; Ecktoh is the chieftain of what is known as the Blue Tribe and he also happens to be of this color. His loincloth is actually specially designed to show that he's the head honcho and of which tribe, too. Please don't go by my katakana, that is the closest approximation that I could make due to the nature of his name. 
Did anyone hear about the Hispanic princess? I found it funny that a week after I post a doodle with a complaint about the lack of one in the Disney lineup even though I completely forgot to be specific about that in my post, an announcement is made about a Latina princess named Elena. Did someone actually hear me or is this just coincidence? Hehehe, anyway, I plan to be back real soon so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment