Friday, January 23, 2015

Maybe next time we'll just go out...


      I'm making up for last week by posting the doodle I was planning on posting last week today (and it's been a while since I've posted on Fridays). 

Drew this for a friend and decided to scan it. Yes, I know it's dirty and if my friend who has the hard copy gets around to seeing my blog, I'M SORRY IT GOT DIRTY, IT WAS BY MY TABLE AND A LOT OF PASTA SAUCE IS EATEN AT MY HOUSE so I hope you accept my apology. Sorry if you can't read it too well, my natural handwriting is on the small side to conserve space on paper. My dad always bothers me about my drawing because he's like "drawing little faces again?" He doesn't get it that I used to draw these guys on school paper so I just have the habit of drawing their faces (generally alone) small and leave a lot of space for hopefully more drawings. Either that, or he's too used to my sister drawing all big and running out of space on the paper that when he looks at my sensibly petite doodles, he thinks something's wrong with me. NOTHING is wrong with me, I just know how to pace myself, unlike some people. Hope you guys enjoy and have a nice weekend, I know I'm looking forward to mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment