Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Never put my love out on the line


      I know I didn't put anything last week but that was because I was busy... with this!!!

I made Demi Lovato a cartoon! I had this idea that one of my fan characters as a teenager had posters of some of her favorite singers on her room walls and this was one of the posters I imagined so I had to draw it. This was a nice challenge taking a real person and simplifying their features to match this style. I had a little difficulty on her left/our right eye, figuring out how her arm had to be placed so that it didn't look broken, the necklace (adds wow factor to the picture but man, was it complicated to draw), her makeup, and the shadows. I did omit the tattoo(s) that would have been showing because that was going to look more like a dirty smear than anything else and the shadows on the face just weren't coming out right so I omitted those as well. I was like only halfway done with this when my parents each checked up on me then stated that she was cute separately. I guess this can be considered Lovatic fanart but I've basically just discovered her and I'm not fanatical over her so I don't consider myself one (same as I don't consider myself a Swiftie even though I like at least 10 of her songs). Well, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment