Wednesday, February 4, 2015

That's the way we became the Brady bunch

   
      Everyone remember the Superbowl this Sunday? Well, I didn't know the teams that were playing till a few hours before (I don't follow football or any sports outside the Olympics for that matter) but I did hear a lot of talk about Tom Brady so I got an idea for a meme Saturday night: 

Not my best work but I think you get the idea. My mom doesn't really like him (she's partial to Peyton Manning's personality) and I don't go crazy over celebs, especially sports players, so Tom Brady is, well, meh. I was gonna give Alice the same "plastic surgery" but then I thought nah, she's only the help. If anything, this makes it funnier because she looks she wants out. I don't really have anything else to say except that the Superbowl wasn't that interesting because my mom and I muted it to watch animal documentaries on youtube and unmuted the TV every time a commercial came on because I quite literally watch it only for the commercials and halftime show and Katy Perry was more entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment