Monday, February 23, 2015

Stickers Now Available


      Hello. I am proud to announce that after about a half a year of deciding to pursue this little business venture, I am now able to offer printed stickers for purchasing. If you are new or don't remember, I made two posts about how I was making stickers and finished designing them in July of last year (the right hand side of this blog has the links) based off of my very own original characters. 


This is a preview of their appearance but I must say that I made these on the large side so that they would be easier for me to draw, therefore the stickers for the main characters are a little over 2 1/2 inches tall and about 2 inches wide not including their name, which can be made a separate sticker upon request. I still need to set up a PayPal account but you may pre-order in a sense by leaving a comment showing your interest and I will be glad to accommodate you as soon as I can. I have a limited supply at this moment to start with but I can tell you that the sheets are 8 1/2 by 11 inches (normal size paper in the U.S.), contain 8-12 stickers depending on preference of the customer, will not be packaged as a full sheet but as the individual stickers already cut as I do not have the equipment to stamp them out at this time and for now in just a mailing envelope, they are matte as in no shine, and I plan on making them available for $3 U.S. dollars. There may be additional cost added for cutting out separate name stickers and for cutting in the form of an outline as that requires a little more work, especially for outline cutting done by hand.

They are good for decorating notebooks and binders, phones and/or phone cases depending on the size of your phone and positioning of the camera... basically anywhere that will not come into contact with water and where you may have decorated with stickers before. For now these are the only designs available but I have plans on creating more so be on the watch and I hope to back later this week with another doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment