Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Belated International Women's Day and Anniversary

 

      Hello. Yes, I realize that I skipped February posting but February was not a good month emotionally for me. Yesterday was international women's day and the anniversary of me starting this blog and yet I forgot to post here💀so let's get to it.




My women OCs! Some of them you may recognize if you've been checking out my blog since... uh... 2014? and you might recognize that this doesn't accurately represent just how many female OCs I have because I have been spending over a decade creating quite a few OCs. And I'm still creating OCs. I think I accidentally projected my mental state on the first doodle by making her look so vulnerable. 

It has been nearly a whole year since I experienced lockdown and two years since I've had an income (I know I quit my job but not like I wasn't looking for a replacement) so it's been affecting me negatively and I desperately need a change. I feel like my whole life needs to be rewritten because the current one hasn't been working for me. Don't know where this was going but I obviously need to talk with somebody and my parents are not very sympathetic with my feelings so I don't even bother telling them anymore.

Well, I might make an announcement soon (I've been saying something about an announcement for a long time) so let's see when I return with more doodles. Till then, toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment