Friday, January 29, 2021

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES (I can't even name a Spotify playlist, don't expect any cool titles here)

 

      Hello! No point in mentioning anything about it being a new year when January is nearly done but yes, I am still alive and I thought I'd throw some crumbs at you as proof.


I had been meaning to draw this character with their redesign and so here he is. This is one of my many OCs, Haru Morgan. He used to have dirty blond hair but as time has passed and I have changed stuff around, I decided it was best to give him brown hair (it’s simpler to color) and even changed how I draw his bangs. It was nice working on this cuz I’ve been working on something since November that I thought I would have done by now but depression has me drawing so slooooowwly so just take this. And this:

"I killed Chin the Conqueror." I read The Rise of Kyoshi this week and loved it, so here's some unfinished fanart. I've loved Kyoshi since hearing about her in atla and then when she showed up. She's just *awesome* and I haven't heard anybody hating on her, which is good cuz 2020 brought up some necessary hate on characters that don't deserve it. So, happy weekend, don't go doing anything that would cause a giant woman to show up at your door with a full face of makeup to beat you up (that includes NOT WEARING YOUR MASK! there's still a pandemic) and till next doodle (or if I feel comfortable making any announcements... I feel like that'll happen in February), toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment