Monday, March 15, 2021

Comic Preview!!!

 

      Hello! It is time for me to make my announcement that I kept teasing for months now... I've been working on a webtoon and here is a little preview:


I accidentally came up with this OC last summer and next thing I knew, I was writing out a story and in November I started with the actually making a comic. I still have a lot of work ahead of me partly because my depression has not been making it easy for me (when does it?) and for that reason I ask you be patient if you are interested and also that absolutely nobody go and steal this and post it somewhere as their work. I've been considering creating a patreon and posting there as I go finishing portions until I am ready to post to webtoon but idk, I'm hesitant to. I should probably start a twitter too but I don't feel like getting into more social media, I already find it tedious to check my own personal Instagram account so yeah. And with that, I bid you adieu until the next time I return. 




No comments:

Post a Comment