Monday, September 23, 2019

It's Raining (Spider) Men


      Hello. Turns out I didn't need to buy a new USB cable for my phone, I already a new one that I wasn't using. Also, it might have something to do with the port I was using on my laptop. I dunno, it's a possibility that happens sometimes with Windows 10. Anyway:



Yes, I was going through a mini-Spidey phase in late summer. No, I have not seen Far From Home. I intended to watch it and then my grandpa died. Stuff happens. So first Spidey is actually Cobweb's son in the future. I wonder if he counts as my second spidersona. He does go by the superhero name Spider-man cuz he firmly believes that Cobweb is his mom's gig. His name is Frankie btw. Anybody wanna guess who his dad is? Anybody? Moving on... With the whole upset of Sony and Disney breaking up and Sony taking Spider-man with them (I actually side with Sony because Disney the past few years has just been absolutely GREEDY), I was inspired to draw a comic. Except I started it digitally and then I had an issue with the pen pressure AGAIN so I just drew the third panel on an index card and left an air of mystery. I did say "And then Venom travels the portal to the other side and terrorizes a couple of Disney bigwigs" giving you an idea of what would happen next if I continued. 

Anybody remember I said I started a YouTube channel? Well YouTube is giving me issues with my third video because it features a Blondie song and it has a strong copyright in the States (where I have lived my whole life), Australia and New Zealand. The video I produced is blocked in my country. So I thought I could find a loophole but nope, they insist. I am considering making an IGTV just so that I can share that video because why else would I go through the trouble of recording a couple of hours of me drawing and then edit it to a few minutes and add music? I'm not doing it for my health - well ok, maybe my mental health. I do have another speedpaint lined up and I want to do a couple of up-to-date videos as well so look out for that (hopefully I won't mind editing them... I am getting better at it and fancier, which would have been evident in my third video if you could watch it). Another hassle I'm dealing with: my dad hasn't been working because he hurt his shoulder real bad and he is under the impression that limiting our internet time will make us the human beings he wants us to be. No it won't because we're too stubborn... But so is he. Anybody wanna help my campaign of getting out of this house of torture? 

Well, till I suddenly produce another doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment