Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Ha ha, Sony beat Disney


      Hello. I'm still working on a personal project here so i'm just gonna post this stuff here since one of the pieces is overdue for a posting on this blog:


(No, I did not draw that for Valentine's Day.) After the first kiss comes claiming dating status, right? I wouldn't know, I've never had someone to call our my boyfriend. I actually drew the Venom doodle the first weekend of this year, I've just been holding off on posting it here for X or Y reason, usually Spiderverse. Speaking of Spiderverse, THEY WON THE OSCAR! I knew my babies could do it. As much as I was waiting for the other nominations (Incredibles 2 and Ralph Breaks the Internet), I still haven't seen them and am totally in love with what Sony has done with this "cartoon Spider-man". My natural reaction was to scream when they were announced as the winner. For that, here's a Spider-Ham sketch I worked on in order to familiarize myself with drawing him for something I'm working on. I colored him so that he doesn't look plain. Well, that's about it. I got work tomorrow so I gotta cut this short. I hope next month will be different because things are about to change, somewhat for the better but we'll see how it goes. Till next doodle, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment