Monday, November 19, 2018

Inky OCtober 8: Baddies


      Hello, I return with the last bit of Inktober content so buckle and be careful, you don't wanna mess with these guys. 






Quick bios for these guys because I keep not wanting to write it out and putting it off: Dude with the ponytail prefers to go by Cory but was born Adolf (and out of wedlock so I haven't figured out what his last name is). The man he thought was his father left early on; as a pubescent boy he fell in love with a girl who rejected him; he found who his real father is (and that the girl he was in love with was actually his half sister); he he decided to try and claim his supposed birthright and attempted raping said girl. Oh, and his mother was found dead mysteriously. He disappeared after all of this, naturally... The lady underneath goes by Chernobyl. She believes herself to be the reincarnation of Anastasia Romanova and is bent on recreating the Russian empire. Why she wants to start in New York, I don't know why. She's obviously delusional... Underneath her are her lackeys, Lettice Richards and Puissant (Hercule). Lettice is British, green haired, and loves being a prick. Hercule/Puissant is French and it is either a grave mistake on my part or genius that I haven't given him a personality... Ah, and last but not least, we have Queen Ramahari, the evil queen of a race of aliens that just see humans as living breeding chambers. She may have attempted - maybe even succeeded in - making someone carry her baby. She is a very seductive woman and uses that to her advantage. Can you believe she has an identical twin sister that is nothing like her? Alright, I've done it. Now I am rid of inktober. Wreck-it Ralph comes out this week and as much as I don't wanna go see it in theaters now (thanks Venom. Thanks Tom Hardy. You are my newest and weirdest obsession), I do like the casual outfits the princesses got so maybe I'll finally make fanart of that. I haven't done any yet because 1. I am not fast and 2. Work is killer. I am doing better now because of my obsession with Venom but it is so hard for me to relax in just a couple of hours before bed. Like no, I need four day weekends because people are so stressful and my room needs cleaning but I am never motivated to do it lately. My fan got dusted last night only because I disturbed it while dealing with my sheets, so yeah. So hopefully I will reappear either on Wednesday or Friday/Saturday. Till then, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment