Sunday, November 4, 2018

Inky OCtober 7: More sides


      Hello. It's only three pictures but there's four characters so let's go. 



Ok, the girl with the hijab is a possible spin-off character for Super Teens, well one of them anyway. Why did I draw only the Muslim girl for Inktober then if I have more characters besides her? Diversity, that's why. That and I haven't yet designed the fourth character. She's Norwegian by way of Iraq and currently has no name right now but nobody from her group does, I need to dedicate more time to them if I decide to roll with them. And then I drew an alien that looks kind of like a vampire without his color. I drew him as a chibi a long time ago but for newbies, this is Ecktoh. He's the chieftain of the Blue tribe of Entenō and the biological father of someone I already drew. His alien species is benevolent towards humans when they cross paths and Ecktoh happened to have a forbidden romance with a human woman but left with his people, unaware of the consequences he conceived. The next two are Takeshi (baby) and Kyukyu (cat). Kyukyu is Takeshi's dad's pet, making them roommates. Takeshi's birth was a strange occurrence and Kyukyu is a, um, unique cat but both are loved and they love each other and that's what's important. Oh yeah, I didn't just randomly draw a baby, his relatives are here, you just gotta find them. I have one more inktober post to make, and then we're moving on to Venom. Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment