Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Five Years of Frozen

  
      Hello, I'm just going to drop off something a quick moment and run because oddly enough, I don't have anything to say:



Ok, there's the drawing. Yay! Bye for now.

Edit: Ok, wow. So I was slow to do fanart of the comfy princesses from Wreck-It Ralph (I still haven't seen the movie yet but I'm not worried about it) and I just noticed Elsa's body looks so weird. The CRINGE. I love Anna's outfit. It's so cute and it's so her and I was going to buy her shirt from Shop Disney UK on Cyber Monday but my bank kept declining my purchase 😠😤 So I had Anna hold both a sandwich and a chocolate bar and managed to control myself and not insert Venom in here. Speaking of inserting Venom, I have quite a lot of Venom fanart already and I haven't posted any of it here. But I have redraws of OCs that I have been working on so I'll post those first (hopefully soon. I already finished one) and then I guess I'll just end the year with Venom. 

I took a week off from work and I am not looking forward to having to go back on Monday. I don't want that job anymore, even if they are paying me good. It's just the stress, having to deal with people and please them when they are so hard to, the long hours... I have been feeling my brain falling apart since the summer and my current obsession with Venom is just helping me cope and sort of embrace that I am going crazy. I was supposed to paint my room today but, like everything in my life, it has gotten severely delayed. Wow, I did more ranting on my personal life than this piece of art. I'll see myself out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment