Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Well, I'm posting Wednesday


      Hello. There was no chance of me posting last weekend because I was busy. I have to go back to work this Saturday ugh and I have some doodles that need to be posted here so let's go:


Mermay will be coming to a close soon and this is what I have to show for the past two weeks (and another doodle that I haven't taken a picture of yet). This is a story in two parts: Canoe dude is canoeing along when these lovely ladies poke their heads out of the water. Sirens! He thinks oh, he's going to die happy. Problem is, these mermaids he's coming across are actually an alien species that 1. don't actually look as pretty and 2. like to take unsuspecting men underwater with them. I'm not letting you in on all the details (I gotta leave something for the story) but yeah... my mermaids aren't your run-of-the-mill aesthetic little mermaids.

The third party app I use for Instagram has been acting up. A lot of the time it won't open up fully/it closes without loading which means I've been missing out on posting. I check Instagram on the computer now but it's annoying so I'm not posting as much or even doodling as much as I used to. But I have a couple of Frozen related doodles:


I started drawing Hans for the thirteenth but I wasn't feeling it that day so I ended up doodling up throwing away a balled paper while sighing and calling it stupid. I finished it on the fourteenth and posted it on Tumblr. The bottom is a fan OC of mine from an AU fanfiction idea of mine that I'll hopefully put more of on here but his name is Anders and he is the crown prince of Arendelle. He is the source of his mother's constant worry but he isn't that bad a kid. He just doesn't like having such stifling parents. It's getting late here so I'll just sign off for now. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment