Friday, November 17, 2017

Frosty Fall Friday


      Hello Friday! I'm finally posting some doodles since Inktober and here they are:


I hate when Instagram doesn't want to agree with the format of my drawing. Well, on Monday I felt like doing a quick Hans doodle to get back into the game. It's not the best but it's something, since I'm spending more time working and playing the Sims. Right, now that I get payed weekly (not bi-weekly like everywhere else in Florida) I have money to buy the DLC I want and bought Cats & Dogs and Parenthood. I actually got Cats & Dogs on the day of release half off through Target's Cartwheel deal. I'm currently waiting for the Black Friday deals on City Living and Get to Work in order to get them. Back on topic, and Wednesday I finally got around to drawing the Frozen cast as they will appear in Olaf's Frozen Adventure... except I added Hans who has not been confirmed if he'll even get a cameo and he's wearing that coat from the movie. Dude, that's so two seasons ago. If I were him, I'd be pissed that I didn't get new clothes in four years. Actually, I do get pissed when I don't get new clothes. I haven't really bought any clothing yet even though I do need it, just a bra and flip flops, which I needed. Yes, I need flip flops. I live in Florida where people barely proper footwear and my parents buy 99 cent flip flops from Walmart and I have a dog that weighs nearly 70 lbs who has a bad habit of stepping on your feet. I'm typing here and my phone is being a pain by connecting and disconnecting from my computer while being plugged in with no harassment. You don't know how annoying that is. I have to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday next week but I'll try to get some doodles done, especially I bought new mechanical pencils and ultra fine Sharpies Monday at work (Publix has a small office/school supply section) when my mom asked me to get a small pack of toilet paper because they had to forgot to buy some. Don't be surprised if I announce a new episode of my sim series MFT because now I can edit them again and will probably start it back up, especially with the addition of Parenthood to my game. I haven't seen Ragnarok yet or Justice League and I haven't gotten around to the Daddy Hiddles comic I planned for the occasion partly because the tablet pen got further broken by my dad. He removed the broken nib just to end up breaking wires that I couldn't solder Tuesday. Yes, I attempt soldering. I also couldn't get the old flashdrive I used to use when I started this blog to work. Oh poop. Well, good night and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment