Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Humpday (surprise coloring page)


      Hello! Well, I wanted to see if today I could possibly do a doodle. I had planned on checking it on the other computer but as I already had my computer on, I plugged it in. My computer installed it all by itself (clearly it has been that long) and when I opened up FireAlpaca to see if pen pressure would work... It did. I took the opportunity to scratch off something from my doodle list:

It's an Anna and Elsa coloring page! Yay! I came up with the idea for this a couple weeks back when I was thinking of my little cousins so this work is dedicated to them. Yeah, I figured to seize the chance to do this for them because I might visit them soon and I don't want to show up empty handed, even though I printed their own copies of my Hans coloring page for them. It's the same size as that one, actually, so you could place both pictures in Photoshop and print them out on one page if you wanted. Yes, you can print it out and color it because that is the point of coloring pages. I am not closing down Save the Doodles just yet as pen pressure could stop working soon so I'm playing it safe and not going crazy announcing that it has been fixed, I don't need the money because I do and I don't know if it has really been fixed or patched up so I could work on this today. Speaking of Save the Doodles...


Tom Hiddleston was sort of haunting me yesterday. How? I went to the library and I spotted a Kong: Skull Island novelization, Only Lovers Left Alive and Crimson Peak. Also my phone scrolled a couple of pics I have of him yesterday and the day before. So I made the second Save the Doodle doodle (doodle doodle 😁) Daddy Hiddles. Because that doodle was affected by this. That doodle is how I realized pen pressure was gone. I may work on it a little tonight for just in case. I don't expect to finish it but I don't want to save it for later and then have to save it for when I get a new tablet. Well, hope you guys have a good time, I'll see if I come back on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment