Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What a Wednesday


      So, back to back. Ok. I thought I'd have this done Friday but I finished my sketch yesterday and I ended up finishing today so here it is: 

Elsa dressed up as Emma Frost. There's sort of some inside jokes in there in case you're missing them. This is the most modest outfit that I could totally imagine Elsa in because as much as she was risque with her ice dress, I don't see her running around in public in underwear, that's just not her style. I got rusty with these guys so quickly and yet I have managed to still come up with this, which is good. Who do you think, out of the four Frozen characters in Marvel cosplay, looks the best/most awesome? Who else thinks Elsa's hair and makeup looks awesome? Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week as it'll be Thanksgiving here so toodles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment