Monday, October 19, 2015

Mmmmmonday (could be murderous)


       So I didn't show up last week because I lost my motivation halfway through it but I did draw, mostly on Tuesday so here goes:

I have been wanting to draw this since summer but I guess I dove into an Avengers craze only recently so I've been doing drawings related to that. This happens to be an idea where my versions of modernized Frozen characters don some super cosplays to go to Comic Con with the guys being two Avengers (Kristoff's will be coming soon, don't worry) while the girls became X-Men. So, anybody think this is awesome? He'd make a pretty good spy, that's for sure, and only the creme de la creme of villainy would want to mess with a pschopathic/sociopathic spy. I'm gonna come back later, I plan on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment