Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Fall Humpday


      This is an odd week for me because I didn't really feel like getting on my computer to draw considering that Monday I didn't feel good (I actually drew something, though, I'll post that later) and yesterday I cleaned and even today I didn't want to turn it on really but I figured I should do something so I have a humpday doodle ready for you: 

She ended up a little bigger than Aidan even though I started with the same size canvas because with Aidan I zoomed in quite a bit and ended up drawing him smaller while I didn't wanna do that with Tamiko. Still going with this very subtle fall theme and yes, I'm focusing on drawing my actual original characters right now even though I am brimming with stuff for - nope, I won't say it. I actually finished this right when the last song on Pink's/P!nk's greatest hits album started plus I skipped a song so that was pretty fast but chibis are on the easier side. I'll come back with something soon I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment