Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Imma Black Widow, Baby


      Hello. I drew yesterday but I finished it late and didn't want to miss a show so I didn't upload it here automatically like I used to. Well, I guess I have fallen into an Avengers phase now so what I've got is, well, an Avenger. 

It was about time I drew Black Widow. I started sketching for a semi-realistic closeup but I didn't like it and she was quicker to draw in this form anyway even with my wandering off to look at reference (and simultaneuosly entertaining myself) and deciding how to simplify her nose. I think I captured her essence quite nicely, do you? I would like to make variations for this doodle but for now I decided simple flat colors, no background. I'll be back when I have a new doodle, maybe this week, maybe next. Hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment