Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Friday


      It's October!!! The year is moving so quickly. I've seen a few Inktober pieces on Instagram starting last night, and it's not like I wouldn't like to challenge myself with drawing every day of a month, but this sprung up on me and one week that I produced doodles/comics every day earlier this year tired me out and I have another one coming up towards the end of the year (it's a surprise what the subject is). Well, considering that I haven't been doing much drawing of my non-Frozen OC's, I decided to start that again and I have a doodle today. 

Baby steps. Lil' Aidan chibi is not impressed with my Hans obsession. I decided to dress him up in long sleeves since it is fall (not here. That doesn't exist in Florida, we're practically trapped in eternal summer) and I recently discovered that redheads look good in burgundy so why not? And the orange oval is because I didn't want a boring white background. Hate to do this to you, Aidan, but I have something Frozen related here too: 

The real reason Elsa said no to their marriage request. I sort of suspect that Elsa may have taken a liking to Hans and thought that Anna was introducing her to a possible suitor so naturally she got confused when Anna and Hans ask to get married to each other. Just an idea. Hope to be back with a little more variety next week so hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

P.S. The original screencap came from disneyscreencaps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment