Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Watch who you take selfies with


      I'm back! It feels like I haven't been here in forever but my motivation has been a little low but then I got inspired to draw a doodle for the modern age so enjoy: 

A fully digital Super Teens strip! Sorry if the placement of the dialogue seems odd/off. I personally don't get the purpose of the duck face and think it's ridiculous to imitate an animal that is not sexy in the least but it's like hand someone a smartphone and their brain goes downhill. Maybe I shouldn't be talking because I do have a smartphone (I'm not in the dark ages people) but I'm not like that. My phone is a tool, not a toy to take endlessly pointless selfies with. Well, hopefully after this I'll come back more often with doodles. Toodle-loo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment