Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Some people need to learn to shut up


      Ok, last week I thought I might have something for last Friday but it took me longer to finish (besides that I decided to record my working on it and go over it later when I could have worked on the picture) but I finished it yesterday so now I would like to present you with a little portion of my fan fiction: 

This is basically if the X-Men mutants (not all of them) had kids and this picture is starring my creations Tanya Rasputin and Dylan Wilson. Tanya takes mostly after her dad but is as spunky and as much of a computer geek as her mom. Dylan describes himself as "part Irish, part Shar-Pei, all around handsome" while others would describe him as "half Irish, half crazy, all mouth". For non-comic book geeks the descriptions and names might not help but I don't want to give up too much, haven't developed these guys that much, and I'm sure Marvel fans would get it almost right away and if not, shame on you. Anyways, I'll come back when I have another drawing/doodle and maybe I'll load a video of me drawing this on youtube, who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment