Monday, December 29, 2014

Bring in all pets, potted plants and roomates


      Oh my god, only two days left for 2014!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!! Where did the time go? Ok, maybe I know where the time went but seriously, this is the time of year for looking back and feeling that you wasted your time and feeling regretful so you come up with New Year's resolutions to make up for that. Whether you go through with them or not is entirely up to you but it is something of an American tradition to make resolutions that you are not going to accomplish. Forget resolutions, I want to fit in as many doodles as possible before the year ends. So, I have created a doodle that does not relate to me but since it's winter for the upper portion of the world, someone is bound to understand. 

No shading, I wanted it to be informal like this. As much as Aidan can tolerate extreme heat and make himself warmer, his weaknesses are getting too cold (by suddenly getting splashed with cold water or spending too long in the cold), overextending himself without consistent nourishment, or just not eating for an extended amount of time (he faints). Soooo, it would be a horrible practical joke for him to get locked out in the middle of a New York winter. I got the idea a while back but I only started it like last week and finished it today. Hope you guys enjoy and I hope to be back with at least one more doodle before 2015 starts but for now ttfn.


No comments:

Post a Comment