Tuesday, April 8, 2014

There's Trouble Brewing


      It appears my flashdrive is having issues because my computer won't read it. Meaning I can't post anything that was there. Sad, I know, but I sketched up something quick on FireAlpaca so that you can enjoy at least something. 

This is what happens when the Super Teens aren't around. Oh no! Pinkie is the super villain Chernobyl, aptly named for her powers and possibly where she comes from as well. It is a mystery why she started thinking like that but she feels it is her destiny to create a new Russian empire that spans the globe. The girl on the left is her friend/butt kisser, Lettice. No code name at this present time but she creates toxic waste, ergo the neon hair. The guy on the right is Puissant, a super strong French guy that apparently likes to show off his muscle and walks around like a boxing champion. I don't really like how he came out but I did this in a hurry so you get the idea of what he looks like. I imagined him with bigger shoulders and a barrel chest. Oh well. I like how the girls came out and how Chernobyl looks so wicked just thinking about becoming Tzarina of the world. Mwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment