Thursday, February 1, 2024

Hedgehog Day

 

Hi, I'm just posting now and will edit later to explain but take these drawings please.



Edit: Kay, I came up with the first idea months ago when my sister and I started getting obsessed with Sonic and found out about the Hedgehog Day marketing ploy where they basically said "screw Groundhog Day, buy Sonic 3 and Knuckles, kids." Funny thing is, in Ireland, they observe hedgehogs to see if winter is over because they don't have groundhogs... and I have an Irish OC so I came up with this idea. The last panel was gonna be very different originally but I thought it was gonna be weird that I just cut to them being in front of an arcade or video game store so I changed it while sketching it. The second picture with my favorite fictional hedgehogs was an idea I came up with just a few weeks ago. Thought it would be fun to draw them all free falling in the sky and it was fun drawing these guys all together. This is the best I've drawn Sonic, Shadow, and Amy, and my first time drawing Silver. Unfortunately, with my wanting to finish this in time to post while it was still February 1st (Irish Hedgehog Day/First Day of Spring), I didn't realize Groundhog Day was Knuckles' 30th anniversary 😩 I had to find out while on Instagram after playing some Sonic Frontiers last night. So I'm going to post the drawing I did today in a separate post. See you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment