Saturday, February 3, 2024

Knock, Knock, It's Knuckles

 

      So glad the title was easy to come up with 😂 I found out last night that Groundhog Day was also when Sonic 3 and Knuckles was released in '94, which makes the game and Knuckles 30 years old. I knew the anniversary was coming up but I didn't know exactly when so I drew this up today:

I had the idea for this meme a while ago and actually thought of it yesterday at work so made sense to me to draw it today. Was able to whip this up in a couple of hours which was surprising. Guess I'm back in the drawing groove. Don't know how much more drawing I'll be doing in the near future tho cuz I'm thinking of getting a new laptop since mine has gotten more finicky than normal lately. It hasn't restarted today while I was drawing thankfully *squints suspiciously* but the program I use to draw will act up on me and I have to close it and reopen it if I want to keep working on something so idk if it's the program itself is buggy or it's a touch incompatible with my five and a half year old windows 10 laptop (I've had it five and a half years but idk how old it is exactly. I wasn't there in the factory when they manufactured it). My laptop also barely has any storage on it but that's on me really. But yeah, I think it's time for an upgrade. But I've gotta pay off credit cards before I can do that so that I use one of them to buy a new one since January was not a very good month for me financially. But I got my car painted finally, after having it for nearly six years 😃 Oh, let me post the alternate version with no text too before I finish this post and leave.

Alright, and now I make my exit. Till next doodle, toodles.




No comments:

Post a Comment