Saturday, April 18, 2020

Some necessary fluff for these trying times


      Hello. I haven't posted in a long time and it's because I got caught up in writing fanfic instead of drawing 😅 I am posting tonight a comic I made months ago before all this quarantine business but didn't know if the world was ready for it. I think at this point everybody is bored and will take just about any content so here. It's from one of my Voltron AUs but hey:
It's something. I drew this back in January. Man, has it really been that long? I had this as an idea as something that was happening in the background, hence the lack of dialogue (not that it's not necessary, you get what's going on) but I felt the overwhelming need to actually draw it as its own comic. So here you go. I hope you enjoy this little bit of soft Acxa and it helps you. Till next doodle, toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment