Monday, April 22, 2019

Protect Our Planet (with your fists)


      Hello. I've been working on something and remembered to throw some content on here:
Remember to punch recycle! I just drew this today because it was less complicated than redrawing an old piece that I ended up posting on Earth Day so many years ago (it's been five years... I feel so old). It wasn't in chibi form originally but I was working in my usual manga style before deciding it would be easier and faster if I drew them as chibis. Oh yeah, these are some of my Bittersweet OCs: Saru, Sora, Sandra, and Mike. Mike is very aware that he sticks out like a sore thumb. Don't ask me why I thought t-shirts was the way to go but I thought it was genius and rolled with it. I also thought of an alternate version that has nothing to do with my OCs (surprising? I think not) but I am making an effort to focus on my OCs. I've been neglecting them yet again. The something I've been working on (still working on it) is also OC related so look out for that. I probably could have had it done much sooner if I didn't get caught up with New Girl. After years of wanting to watch it (and then forgetting its existence because we haven't watched our local Fox channel in the longest), I have finally discovered the gold that is New Girl. I've only seen season one but I am most certainly in love. Expect it to creep into future content later on. Well, I hope to be finishing my other project soon but till then, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment