Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Common Ground


      Hello. It has been a week since I posted on here, but I do have a doodle that I did today so here goes:

Look at that. They found something in common... either that or is the prequel to my Hans doodle from last May. I have had this idea for the longest but now it's winter (for pretty much everyone else in the northern hemisphere) so it was a good time to draw it. This was my first time drawing Marshmallow and, looking back at the doodle I mentioned earlier, I saw some mistakes so i may go back and fix them. I know that Hans would actually be smaller next to Marshmallow but my cartoons have the head-to-body ratio of a stylized chibi and Hans already looks pretty tiny next to him so imagine if I had kept the proportions correct 😆. I still have other ideas that I want to draw and I have less than a week left in this year. 😨 I hate how fast time flies. I might come back on Friday with something but I've been spending a lot of time fawning over Hans here, playing my Sims (one of them is Hans) and my dad lately has decided to complain about how much we spend on the computer and he always now asks do you even have a life? No, obviously, and you don't have much of one either. But if I say that, he's gonna go off on how he works so hard and I don't to hear his stupid humble bragging any longer. Why did Hans nearly kill a queen? Because he didn't get much attention and was going to get him some one way or another. I'm on the computer all the time because I'm stuck here so I may as well entertain myself with something. Ok, that was a bit of a rant there but I may or may not come back with a doodle on Friday because of impending circumstance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment