Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This Town Isn't Big Enough For The Both of Us


      Sorry I haven't been here in two weeks but the first week was spent trying to draw while preparing for a vacation and the second one was the actual vacation spent far away from my computer. I did draw a little bit as seen on my Instagram (the pencil drawings, the other stuff was already completed and was only here before) but I couldn't work on any of my digital projects even though I had my flashdrive on me so yeah. But I did finish one of them just now so here it is: 

First drawing with Tamiko and Chernobyl finally facing it off!!! You know there's gonna be a showdown when there's that much smoke and they have a glow around them. This would've only taken me a few days typically but I got a week long vacation in the New York area so that was great and that might have helped with how this turned out, which is pretty awesome if I say so myself. It's back to routine for me so I'll be around later with another doodle hopefully for this week so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment