Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Now Who Would Wanna Squish A Face Like That?


      Sorry but I had a few issues whilst drawing Friday that I just decided to take a break and ended up finishing today. 

It's Olaf! If you've been on my Instagram or found me there and happened to traipse through here, you would know that this isn't my first time drawing Olaf and you would recognize his face but this is definitely my first formal doodle involving him. I am so proud of this, it was worth all the work I put into it. I got this idea on vacation when I saw the trailer for Pixels which came out last Friday. I haven't seen it but it looks like it'll be good because there's Adam Sandler, Olaf - I mean Josh Gad, and that guy from Game of Thrones (his name escapes me. Sorry dude). Soooo, hope you guys like it, I know the grass looks a bit weird but grass is just weird, but I love the look of this so it makes me happy. Well night because I am doing this late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment