Sunday, September 30, 2018

Oh hey, I'm doing Inktober


      Hello. This is sudden but I am joining inktober again this year but I'm doing things differently. For one, since getting a job (which I want to quit but haven't found a suitable replacement as of yet) I can afford actual art supplies so the index cards and ballpoint pens are out. I have done two years with official prompts and four day themes. I want to focus on my ocs more and take them seriously so the whole month will be spent drawing thirty-one of them. That's right. I have enough ocs to fill up a month. That amazes me too. I actually have more but I wanted to start with main characters from my different stories, then a couple of side (but important) characters, then villains. I had to omit a bunch of characters from the list because they were future characters, not diverse enough... Hard decisions, but I had to plan ahead this year due to my hectic work schedule (one of the reasons why I want to leave. I have little me time and I require me time. Oh, and being a cashier can be so rough.) so sadly my "let it happen organically" approach cannot be used this time. I actually did a sketch today for inktober tomorrow because there is just no way I can draw it from start to finish tomorrow. Let's see how it goes this year. I hope I'm not being too ambitious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment