Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Belated Star Wars Day


      Hello! Aw geez, this has kind of been some week for me. I doodled, I promise you that but Wednesday, just when I had finished my Star Wars stuff, we had some thunder and I took the precaution to turn off my computer so as not to lose anything suddenly. It was raining and after I got off my computer I didn't want to get back on so I let it be. I'm going through a mood where I don't really want to be on my computer to draw and with a collection of Sherlock Holmes stories that I'm borrowing from the library, it's pretty easy to say nah, I'm not going on. Ok, well earlier this week we had Star Wars Day, the day that it's ok to be a nerd outside of when the movie comes out in theaters and as the nerd that I am, I did something. One is a doodle and the other is a meme and here they are: 


Well, the last time that we saw this movie (before Wednesday. My more ridiculous sister felt the need to watch part of the saga to commemorate), my mom kept hating on his lightsaber. Let's just say my mom is not a Kylo Ren fan. She has turned into a Loki/Tom Hiddleston fan, something I kind of regret, but no movement on Kylo. That's fine, just annoying when she says "put the mask back on". My sister doesn't want to watch the movie with my mom anymore. 

My God. I had done this for Star Wars Day and now is when I'm posting this. Procrastination level: over 9000. Well, a couple weeks back, my Star Wars trash sister decided she wanted to watch the movie... again. I started watching the movie with her but I ended up falling asleep. It's not like I don't know what happens because I saw it in theaters the night it came out and I've seen it at least two more times at home but not exactly fun to fall asleep in the middle of Star Wars, which I do occasionally because each movie is like two hours long with these lulls where it's only talking so as much as even the talking is important, it's easy to snooze off, especially if you're lying down. Well, hope you enjoy this post, even if it's freakishly late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment