Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Babies and Concentrated Consulting Detectives


      Hello! This week I'm making up for about two weeks of not posting doodles with this mini fandom week. I'm calling it fandom week because all the doodles I have planned are related to my fandoms so here's two for today: 


I worked on coloring Wee Babby Companion (Bucky) yesterday but I thought he was a bit small for a post here so I left him for Blogger today. He is accompanying Loki (Wee Babby Changeling) and best bud Captain America (Wee Babby Knight) on my Redbubble in the collection Wee Babbies. And then, since I spent the past month reading a collection of Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the second doodle is based off of this quote in The Hound of the Baskervilles: "It is a singular thing, but I find that a concentrated atmosphere helps a concentration of thought. I have not pushed it to the length of getting into a box to think, but that is the logical outcome of my convictions." The original Sherlock Holmes in literature knew better than to sit in a box to think, but I am under the impression that BBC Sherlock so would. Sit in a box, that is. Well, I hope to return with more done tomorrow as I decided to sketch out my doodle ideas yesterday and work on the more complicated parts as the week goes by so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment