Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Korean Keith for a belated Keithtober

 

      Hello! I'm back to briefly give you this latest drawing I did before I disappear again and hopefully return with something else. 


It's Keith! I meant to have this done in October for Keithtober but I um... yeah. I spent the past month not being motivated to finish anything for posting so I had to power through this one and I ended up not finishing by the end of October but here he is. It's rather weird, at least to me, for him to have a blue background when he's the red paladin but alas, the red background was too much and this is Korean Keith not Japanese Keith. Japanese Keith is Kogane Akira from Beast GoLion or whatever the name was for the original show. Besides, I just remembered that I already have a chibi Keith portrait where he has a red background shaped rather like a circle so enough of that. He is surrounded by Korean fir which has rather blue pinecones, lending more to that calm blueness in this piece. It's a cool piece for Keith, the coolest boy and my favorite one from Voltron, no matter what the amount of Lance doodles tells you.

Now I'm gonna go back to entertaining myself with the projects I am willing to work on (I have spent all of summer and this first half of fall writing some stories and I have written at least 180 pages total this entire pandemic period to date.) and I may or may not be working on a webcomic. I'm not going to say anything definite because I am still in development and need to finish naming characters and my weird lack of motivation to draw finished pieces I am willing to share has been affecting this but yeah. December or January will be better times to make an announcement if this becomes an actual thing. I'm off to busy myself and wonder how I'm gonna make money to cover car expenses this month because the pandemic has put a stop to my search for employment. Well anyway, till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment